plain band on sale-Cheap plain wedding band online
plain Band under 100 dollars
4mm Sterling Silver Flat Wedding Band
Order this today or browse our incredible selection of Sterling Silver jewelry.
4mm (1/8 inch)
Sizes 4-14 available
Whole Sizes Only
6mm Sterling Silver Flat Wedding Band
6mm (just under 1/4 inch)
Sizes 5-13 available
Whole Sizes Only
Platinum wedding band
Platinum Flat comfort fit 3.0mm Wedding Ring
Width: 3.0 mm
Weight: 6.7 grams
Thickness: 1.9 mm
Size 5 to 15
Platinum Plain 3.0 mm Wide Flat Comfort Fit Wedding Band. The ring is a polished finish. Different finishes may be selected or specified.
Also available in: 14kt Gold 14kt White Gold 18kt Gold 18kt White Gold Titanium
Wedding Ring Platinum Plain, 4.0mm Wide
Width: 4.0 mm
Weight: 8.65 grams
Thickness: 1.85 mm
Platinum Plain 4.0 mm Wide Flat Comfort Fit Wedding Band. The whole ring is polished. Different finishes may be selected or specified.
Free Gift Box
Free USA Ground Shipping
6mm Benchmark Comfort Fit Milgrain Wedding Band
14K White Gold / Platinum
7.5 – 13.5 grams
6 mm (just under 1/4 inch)
Sizes 4 – 12 available
Simple yet rich comfort fit Milgrain band. Milgrain edges are a subtle design that does not overwhelm the look of the band. This band is also available in Platinum.
6mm Benchmark Forge Tungsten Comfort Fit Wedding Band
* Tungsten Carbide is the hardest metallic substance in the world.
* Scratch-resistance is the main reason that consumers are attracted to the product.
* Its more scratch resistant than gold, platinum, titanium or steel.
* Since Tungsten is such a hard metal, its difficult to manufacture, in fact it takes up to 5 times longer to produce a tungsten band than it takes to produce one out of traditional metals.
* The color quality of tungsten is a bit darker than traditional white gold. It has a “gunmetal” quality in terms of color.
* Tungsten is very similar to platinum in weight.
about Plain band
For a plain band with an edgy look, choose a design with sharp textures for depth and dimension. Simple hashing is a bold statement, and other popular choices include hammered or brushed metals, as well as herringbone patterns, braids, weaves, and etchings. This is an inexpensive way to add distinction to a wedding ring without needing diamonds or gemstones.